TMPA-2021 — Call for Papers
TMPA is an annual International Conference on Software Testing, Machine Learning and Complex Process Analysis. The conference focuses on the application of modern methods of data science to the analysis of software quality. TMPA-2021 is being held in cooperation with ACM Sigsoft and will take place on 25-27 November at Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia.
Becoming more varied from year to year, the conference program now includes plenary lectures, contributed talks selected by the Program Committee, and poster session with presentations of ongoing projects, new ideas and tools.
Participation in TMPA Conference is free. The official language of the event is English.
SUBMISSION & PROCEEDINGS
TMPA-2021 proceedings will be published in the Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
- 30 July – Abstract Submission
- 20 August – Paper Submission
- 20 September – Notification
- 30 September – Final Submission
- 6 October – Poster Submission
- 25-27 November – TMPA-2021 Conference
The challenges of software efficiency and correctness are key for the majority of knowledge-intensive industries in the modern economy, including IT, financial sector, transportation, medicine, high-tech industries, and many others. The development of new instruments and methods of complex process analysis and the modification of the existing ones is one of the prerequisites driving innovation.
The purpose of the conference is promoting cutting edge innovations in software testing, modeling and analysis, as well as encouraging cross-industry collaboration.
TMPA-2021 program will include, but will not be limited to, the following topics:
- AI and Machine Learning in Software Testing
- Data-driven Software Testing
- High-load and High-availability Systems
- Process Mining
- Static Program Analysis and Verification
- System Log Analysis
- Testing and Analysis of Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Tools for Software Analysis, Testing and Verification
- Visualization of Complex Data
Check back soon to learn more about TMPA-2021.
View the videos of all presentations from TMPA-2019 here.