TMPA-2021: Paper Submission and Proceedings
Topics Of Interest
The conference invites papers of original research on Software Testing, Machine Learning and Complex Process Analysis and the intersection of the three, as well as reports of best industry practices, practical and research-related challenges. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
- AI and Machine Learning in Software Testing
- Data-driven Software Testing
- High-load and High-availability Systems
- Process Mining
- Static Program Analysis and Verification
- System Log Analysis
- Testing and Analysis of Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Tools for Software Analysis, Testing and Verification
- Visualization of Complex Data
This year, authors are invited to submit the following paper formats:
- Full Papers (not exceeding 12 pages)
- Short Papers (up to 6 pages in length)
Our poster session may be back by popular demand this year as well.
The conference is seeking original and high-quality contributions that have not yet been published and are not currently under review by other journals or peer-reviewed conferences. The submitted papers should be written in English and provide sufficient detail to allow the Program Committee to assess the merits of the paper on its technical quality, relevance to the conference topics, originality, significance, and clarity of presentation. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three PC members or external expert reviewers.
Over the years, TMPA proceedings have been published with IEEE and Springer. We will announce this year’s publication details, including the paper submission link, shortly. Please check back for updates or join our Facebook group to be the first to see the announcements.